The Montessori International School of Vietnam seeks to enable all its pupils to achieve their fullest potential by providing them with a nurturing and stimulating environment, and by being sensitive and responsive to their individual needs.
The School strongly emphasizes the development of the child’s qualities and skills that will help them become happy, confident and responsible individuals with an intrinsic motivation for life-long learning.
Our School – The Foundation for Life
- The children will be happy, secure and motivated through their play and work.
- They will learn life skills to become independent and responsible members of the family and community.
- They will be equipped with academic foundation skills (reading, writing, arithmetic and sciences) essential to academic success in higher learning.
- They will have an opportunity to be immersed in a total English-speaking environment and be introduced to other languages, French, Vietnamese, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.
- Each student’s well-rounded development will be focused on: all physical, intellectual, emotional and social aspects.
- We welcome all children from 6 months to 12 years old from all communities.
- We provide a beautiful and stimulating environment: ample indoor and outdoor space, specially designed Montessori apparatus, educational materials, equipment and facilities.
- Our curriculum is designed based on Montessori methodology and practise, and is enhanced with a variety of other programmes.
- It incorporates worldwide major programmes and textbooks.
- Introduces various cultures through language, art, P.E., and music & drama programmes.
- Our teaching staff is recruited from around the globe for their Early Childhood expertise, Montessori qualification, extensive teaching experience, dedication and warmth towards children.
- The School is an International Associate Member of the American Montessori Society (AMS).